Picking a club from the list of clubs on the home page of an organisation takes you to a page about that club within that organisation. Some of the information pertains only to that organisation and some to the club as a whole.
Club Information - organisation specificThere will be a tab for each organisation that the club belongs to. Under it there are the following options:
- The Home tab shows the common club information as described below for convenience.
- The Player list tab shows the player list for the club within this organisation. If a club belongs to more than one league organisation it would have a separate player list for each one which could be different.
- The Add Existing Player tab allows a player already known to the ECF grading list to be added.
- The Add New Player tab allows an entirely new player to be added.
- The Fixtures tab shows the clubs fixtures within that organisation
- The Player stats tab shows player performances for the club within
- The Settings tab allows an organisation owner to remove the club from the organisation.
Club Information - common to all organisationsThe club tab has the following underneath it:
- The View tab shows the club settings and can show any club specfici text which may for example describe the clubs venue, can be changed using the Settings tab.
- The All Fixtures tab lists all a clubs fixtures across all organisations it belongs to within the LMS.
- The Player stats tab shows statistics for players broken down by each organisation the club is in.
- The Settings tab allows the club settings to be updated.
- The Fixture Generation option lists a set of dates which the fixture generation will avoid when generating fixtures for that club.