Picking on a club from the list of clubs on the home page, and then on Club and then Settings allows certain information about a club to be changed. The information is divded into 3 sections:
If you supply Google Map details in this field then it can embed a google map
to your clubs venue.
Text about the club such as the venue. Can include a limited list of HTML
- Club Details - such as match start time.
- Owners - who can update matches
- Display - text about the club, e.g. venue details and link to web site.
- ECF Club Code
- The ECF Club of the club. This is used to initialy populate the player list.
- Contact / Secretary
- Select which user is the club contact or secretary.
- Venue Match Limit
- This is used if generating dates for fixtures to restrict the number of home matches on the same day.
- Match Time
- The time matches start at this club. This field is shown on the fixture list.